Comment on page
There are strong competitors in the space like Ethereum Name Service or Unstoppable Domains, which have sold almost 4 million web3 domains together. Suri's focus on digital identity sets it apart from the pack.
In the following picture we can see our main competitors in the web3 domains field:
Web3 domain competitors
What makes Suri different from all those projects is that:
- Suri is not focused on internet navigation but in being an identity provider.
- Suri does not aim to integrate within DNS.
- Suri is powered by Solana, therefore we have low fees and high TPS to bring in the next billion of users to web3.
- Users can buy any suri level, so there's no need for
.somethingat the end of the domain.
- Suris include a payment automation system together with the identification vertical.
- We support any protocol, present or future.